JK Cab Closeout Kit

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
OK. What is the rig in the picture built on. I notice super duty wheels, I would love them for my jeep.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

SamM

Adventurer
It would appear to be less costly, to buy or even build a truck frame and add an aluminum Aqualu Jeep body to it. Ripping apart a new Jeep JK is just too cost prohibitive to make any sense. You could install whatever axles you would like and design the truck to carry more weight than a JK ever could. AEV makes a 4-door Brute based on the JK. At over 80+K dollars, my question would be, why would anybody buy that over a regular production pickup truck! Optioned all the way up, you'd spent much less and be more comfortable to boot. Why not buy a slide-in truck camper, a trailer, a 2-Door JK and just tow it behind the truck! If you want a Jeep, just buy a Jeep.

Years ago, I purchased an Aqualu body for my FJ-40 Land Cruiser and was very pleased with the outcome.

SamM

SCARDUP

Observer
Check out MVS, Michigan Vehicle Solutions. Let me know what they say. I remember seeing their plum crazy double cab build but I'm not sure if the kit made it into production.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Cool. Wish I could find those wheels and use adapters. They look sweet.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy