JW Offroad Tire Carrier for GX460 | NEW | SB, CA

gates_kr

Located in Santa Barbara, CA. Asking $785

Selling a brand new spare tire carrier from JW Offroad. It fits any Lexus GX460. It has the upgraded center camera slot neck and also comes with the license plate relocate kit. I bought this, but before it came, I decided to go a different route for my spare tire. I’m just trying to get back what I paid for it. The prices have increased since I bought this. This setup today would be $790 + tax + shipping. I also had to wait almost 3 months. Skip the wait, get a deal! Only opened to inspect and for pictures.

Might be willing to trade for used Rigd Supply Ultraswing (multi-fit) or Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Offset (hinge on driver side).

(There is no wiring harness for camera or license LED.)

20210107_102618 (1).jpg20210107_102606 (2).jpg20210107_102606 (1).jpg20210107_102644 (1).jpg20210107_102636 (1).jpg

gabrielef

You might want to consider Wescott Designs for a hitch mounted tire swing. Several choices for swing arms too. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gates_kr

You might want to consider Wescott Designs for a hitch mounted tire swing. Several choices for swing arms too. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the recommendation; I'll check them out. ? The current plan* is to use a hitch mount while saving for a rear bumper. That's why I decided not to drill holes in the rear door for the JW carrier, though I think it would function much better than any hitch mount.

*subject to change.

Hraesvelg

Located in Santa Barbara, CA. Asking $785

Selling a brand new spare tire carrier from JW Offroad. It fits any Lexus GX460. It has the upgraded center camera slot neck and also comes with the license plate relocate kit. I bought this, but before it came, I decided to go a different route for my spare tire. I’m just trying to get back what I paid for it. The prices have increased since I bought this. This setup today would be $790 + tax + shipping. I also had to wait almost 3 months. Skip the wait, get a deal! Only opened to inspect and for pictures.

Might be willing to trade for used Rigd Supply Ultraswing (multi-fit) or Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Offset (hinge on driver side).

(There is no wiring harness for camera or license LED.)

View attachment 637972View attachment 637971View attachment 637970View attachment 637974View attachment 637973

I joined the forum just for this sale.

I’ll take it. I need it shipped to 29475.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77