Kimberley Kampers USA

Thanks for posting those pictures. If you get any pictures showing how the trailer is packaged for shipping, I'm sure many North American KK fans would be interested to see those. Same for any pictures of the final manufacturing work done in California (e.g. lithium battery install).

Thanks for posting those pictures. If you get any pictures showing how the trailer is packaged for shipping, I'm sure many North American KK fans would be interested to see those. Same for any pictures of the final manufacturing work done in California (e.g. lithium battery install).

I'll definitely post any additional pictures I receive.

Just as a point of information, finishing work is done in Ohio at David Bates' shop. Except under special circumstances, KKs are landed at a northeastern US port as California experiences too many delays.

rehammer81

I just saw that RVs of America in Utah is going to be distributing Kimberly I believe. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I just saw that RVs of America in Utah is going to be distributing Kimberly I believe. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I just confirmed with David Bates that this is correct. Apparently they will relinquish the Black Series brand to focus on Kimberley.

Last edited:
This may be old news to readers of this thread, but I'll mention it anyway ...

B&B RV in Denver is now "a non-stocking dealer for Kimberly", i.e. they can help you order one but cannot show you one.

KK USA apparently has plans to show "a Kamper, Karavan and possibly a Kruiser" at the Overland Expo in August in Loveland, CO. If anyone learns more about that I hope they will post in this thread.

I just saw that RVs of America in Utah is going to be distributing Kimberly

Celos

Does the S3 have an option for the “vee berth” bunk bed thing above the main bed? The literature from KK is ambiguous on whether it’s available for the S-series.

Also looks like a slightly different couch setup from what’s in the brochure. This looks more like a couch, with less of the wrap-around/sectional corner-turn part.

Nevertheless it looks awesome. These are on my wish list.

(edit: grammar)

Last edited:
Does the S3 have an option for the “vee berth” bunk bed thing above the main bed? The literature from KK is ambiguous on whether it’s available for the S-series.

Also looks like a slightly difference couch setup from what’s in the brochure. This looks more like a couch, with less of the wrap-around/sectional corner-turn part.

Nevertheless it looks awesome. These are on my wish list.

The S (and T) Class do not have an option for the vee berth...it's only available on the E Class. This is due to the way the Kruisers are constructed. The S and T have an exterior storage tunnel under the bed, and the nose is a different configuration.

You're correct, the couch has changed to allow more space between the entry door and the bed. We didn't care for the original layout, and had requested a straight bench with no chaise, but when we saw the newer design we added it back to our build.

Romer

Adventurer
I missed how it sleeps 6. Mine sleeps 4 if I set up the bunks inside. Is there a new mod that allows additional sleeping berths?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven