KTM's....

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I snagged this hefty gal recently. R1250 GSA, loving it so far as a tourer, very little dirt on her just yet.

i9xVeTa.jpg
Beautiful bike! Looks like you got it all set up for luggage. Any other plans for it?

Wait.... I forgot who I talking too... Let me rephrase that. What are you planning for mods / farkles? lol

I've read / watched many reviews talking about how great they are to ride, excellent wind protection etc.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Beautiful bike! Looks like you got it all set up for luggage. Any other plans for it?

Wait.... I forgot who I talking too... Let me rephrase that. What are you planning for mods / farkles? lol

I've read / watched many reviews talking about how great they are to ride, excellent wind protection etc.

Typical protective gear, skid plate, crash bar reinforcement, wider pegs, soft panniers, etc. It won’t match my 890 Offroad but it’ll hold its own and it’ll be far superior on the long haul road sections when touring. Mild BDR’s, cross country pulls, hill country runs, weekend rides, etc. is what it’ll be used for, the 500 will get the nod for most BDR’s and all other off-road trips.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Typical protective gear, skid plate, crash bar reinforcement, wider pegs, soft panniers, etc. It won’t match my 890 Offroad but it’ll hold its own and it’ll be far superior on the long haul road sections when touring. Mild BDR’s, cross country pulls, hill country runs, weekend rides, etc. is what it’ll be used for, the 500 will get the nod for most BDR’s and all other off-road trips.
I either forgot or didn't know you had an 890. Basically the same bike as my Norden with a different body.

That's one reason I chose the Norden Expedition. Same suspension / engine as the 890R, low COG like the 890. But better wind protection for touring and comes with a center stand, bash plate and luggage from the factory. (admittedly, not the best luggage but it works for what I need) I've added the crash bar and a quad lock mount so far. Thinking Vanasche pegs & side stand extender and the factory TPMS next.

What are you thinking for luggage? Mosko Moto / Giant Loop?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I either forgot or didn't know you had an 890. Basically the same bike as my Norden with a different body.

That's one reason I chose the Norden Expedition. Same suspension / engine as the 890R, low COG like the 890. But better wind protection for touring and comes with a center stand, bash plate and luggage from the factory. (admittedly, not the best luggage but it works for what I need) I've added the crash bar and a quad lock mount so far. Thinking Vanasche pegs & side stand extender and the factory TPMS next.

What are you thinking for luggage? Mosko Moto / Giant Loop?

Vanasche makes great stuff. I ordered MM BC 35/35 panniers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger