Land Crusier shop in Bay Area

HrznChaser

I just bought a 78 fj40 and hope to do most of the repairs needed myself but am also looking for a LC guru in the San Francisco bay area for a go to guy. Also looking for local portal members to meet up with.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Mudraks in Sonoma is all you will ever need. Gary is the real deal and can do everything from basic maintenence to over the top modifications.
http://www.mudrak.com/

There is a decent Toyota shop in SF called "The Toy Shop" on Geary and 12th ave. I go to them for repairs sometimes.

You really need to go over to IH8MUD.com and get all the info you could ever need for your FJ40.

Welcome to the addiction... Now please post a pic.

HrznChaser

Thanks for the names of repair guys. Someone else recommended mudrak to me. Here is the only pic I have so far.:wings:

LJ_24

Adventurer
Mudraks in Sonoma is all you will ever need. Gary is the real deal and can do everything from basic maintenence to over the top modifications.
http://www.mudrak.com/

There is a decent Toyota shop in SF called "The Toy Shop" on Geary and 12th ave. I go to them for repairs sometimes.

You really need to go over to IH8MUD.com and get all the info you could ever need for your FJ40.

Welcome to the addiction... Now please post a pic.

does the Toy Shop work on 100 series landcruisers too?

Cabrito

I come in Peace
does the Toy Shop work on 100 series landcruisers too?

You could call them and ask for Weyland. He is the owner. I'm not sure about the newer vehicles. Hi shop is always full of Camarys and FourRunners and such.

LJ_24

Adventurer
You could call them and ask for Weyland. He is the owner. I'm not sure about the newer vehicles. Hi shop is always full of Camarys and FourRunners and such.

I looked it up, the number didnt show up. Do you happen to have the website or phone number?

mrlocksmith

Adventurer
If you are down near Redwood City you can call:

Brian White
Bay Area Speed O Motive
216-7200

He has worked on some the harder stuff that I could not do. He likes FJ45's and always has some type of project going on with them. He is a solid no BS mechanic.

Mark

LJ_24

Adventurer
If you are down near Redwood City you can call:

Brian White
Bay Area Speed O Motive
216-7200

He has worked on some the harder stuff that I could not do. He likes FJ45's and always has some type of project going on with them. He is a solid no BS mechanic.

Mark

I didnt know there were so many toyota LC mechanics in the area:Wow1:

astubbs

I'll put in a good word for Mudrak. He's helping me get my HJ47 ready for a trip down to panama and back. I took it on a dry run down to Baja a few weeks ago and he was very good about getting everything done with a pretty tight schedule. He's a really good guy who takes pride in his work.

Alexander

ChefFZJ80

Georg may not be in the Bay Area but he is worth the drive to Stockton. He owns/operates Valley Hybrids. Right off the hwy 88 exit from 99. I use him for all things Toyota and recommend him to all. A stand up guy that will give it to you straight and does A+ quality work. He is capable of all things cruiser but I will tell you I see way more 40s go through his shop then anything else. And many of these rigs come from long distances for his services. Doesn't hurt that he is as friendly as he is knowledgeable. While you are there check out the fab work being done next door at FC Fabrication.... some mind boggling work being done on cruisers there....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal