Land Rover Discovery - lockers, lifted, etc.

Apaden

2002 Land Rover Discovery 2
98,000 miles

Asking, $11,900.
I may be interested in some trades but cash would be best.

Trying to figure out how to post pictures but it is black with tan interior. SD model so no leaky sunroofs! Some trail rash but in great condition. Was originally a California car so no rust. Headliner is a little droopy but interior is in great condition overall.

Just installed a 4.6L engine that has been gone through and has all new gaskets, been pressure tested and is ready to go! The new engine had the same mileage as my disco. Have receipts of all head work and seals.

ARB Lockers Front and Rear
ARB compressor
Center diff lock
2" OEM lift
Almost new BFG mud terrain tires on stock 16" wheels
Full set (plus one) Wolf Steel Wheels (6 total)
Safari gard front bumper with lights
Superwinch 9000k winch with remote
Safar gard rear bumper
Front and rear skid plates
Front and rear diff guards
Spare tire mount
Safari gard Rock sliders
Aftermarket front and rear drive shafts
Almost new Odyssey 2150 battery
Dog guard
Maintenance records

Fastest response please email me:
Anthony.paden@gmail.com

Last edited:

MichaelH

Observer
Price? I am in Seattle and possibly interested.

Did you really think he was letting this go for 4500?.....just going off your recent comment in the explorer thread where that $9000 vehicle was twice as much as you could spend right now. "Nice Rig, about twice what I can spend right now, damned sexy though" :ylsmoke:

OP, the image uploader is kind of finicky. Anyway, try clicking on the image uploader icon. In case you don't know which one that is, click on the "Reply to Thread" button and look at the middle row of buttons on the reply window. The image uploader is the 3rd group from the right. In that group, it is the icon that is next to the icon that looks like a piece of film. Clicking on that will bring up the image uploader. When the window comes up, look in the bottom right hand corner and click on Basic Uploader (this is the only way I have been able to upload images). Click on the "From Computer" Tab then click on browse. Navigate to your images and select an image and click on open. Then click on "upload file"

dieseldog49

No, but since its local I can easily get a loan if I really like it. But thanks for the concern about my finances :ylsmoke:

Apaden

image.jpeg

Apaden

Hi

Rover back for serious sale. Asking $9500. Nothing too much has changed besides it now has 102,000 miles and will go up (it's my daily driver).

It will be getting a new SAI pump in the next few weeks as it sounds like a jet engine upon start up and kicked some codes.

Besides that, it has a droopy headliner, needs reverse lights connected and has a clear coat spot on the hood.

It will also be getting an oil change soon. Besides that all other fluids are good to go.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Anthony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal