Land rover rims

MaDMaX915

Observer
I have found this set of rims for land rovers and i would like to buy them but the woman has no idea what year they came off so i am not sure if they will fit please help. i have a 2002 discovery 2photo.JPG

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
they were high dollar P38 wheels, and will be a perfect fit on the D-II. I have a set and they look good too- especially on darker color trucks.

hochung

Adventurer
I like it in the red Range Rover

97409031990612-480.jpg

MaDMaX915

Observer
Well unfortunately someone scooped them out from underneath me the had a set of 305/65/r18 bfg mud terrains on them and they offered 800 so they got them. I am having a horrible time finding a good price on tires for an 18" rim. Anyone have any good leads on either an aggressive all terrain or a good mud terrain at a good price. I would like to stay in the 31"-32" range and would really like to not go super wide.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I am in Fl right now, but have a set of the Mondials, and many sets of tires- glad to check what I have when I return... Any particular reason you want to stay with 18s? I have several 16s also...

MaDMaX915

Observer
I am not stuck on 18" rims but thats what i have and dont want to get into a costly set of rims i would like to find a cheap set of smaller rims but seems like everytime i do they get sold to quickly or i dont have the cash at hand

Howski

305/65/18 is a pretty large tire anyways. probably wouldn't fit unless you had atleast 3" of lift. not to mention you'd want to regear for those wide, heavy tires. i went to 16's a few months back and they perform much better than my 18's did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77