LED Work-lamp group buy

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
when do we get the order form? or are you waiting for 12 of us? Just not sure if my email went through.

Thanks, James

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Andrew Walcker said:
Have you managed to work the anti-moth attraction technology into the beam pattern?

:sombrero:

Andrew

Already done.:shakin:

What is interesting is that insects are not attracted to LED light. I think it has something to do with the wave length. Have you noticed you don't get insect activity around the LED running lights on your Horizon?

Martyn

stumptaco said:
when do we get the order form? or are you waiting for 12 of us? Just not sure if my email went through.

Thanks, James

James

I got your e mail. I'll work on the order forms today and send them out.

I'm cleaning the EGR valve on my car right now, parts cleaner and computers don't mix very well. As soon as I'm done I'll take care of business.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Martyn said:
Andrew

Already done.:shakin:

What is interesting is that insects are not attracted to LED light. I think it has something to do with the wave length. Have you noticed you don't get insect activity around the LED running lights on your Horizon?

Just trying to set you up to take the glory of this phenomena:) I'd never consider a regular light due to the unwelcomed insects.

DaveM

Explorer
Andrew Walcker said:
Just trying to set you up to take the glory of this phenomena:) I'd never consider a regular light due to the unwelcomed insects.

this is an attractive bonus that I hadn't considered, very cool.

Martyn

Andrew Walcker said:

Finally we have found a suitable position for you with the company that will compliment all your skills "AT honorary Shill" or should that be "AT honoree Shill" :xxrotflma

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
For what it's worth, I am mounting two on the rear of my MJ as reverse lights. Even though I had upgraded the factory bulbs to 15W replacements, I like illumination of this LED better.

Redline said:
I want a 'work' light too, but my primary interest is in a reverse light for the car. I could have a higher energy consuming light on the car for backing but maybe this LED would be a very good camp lantern as well when mounted on the 4Runner and the Chaser? Particularly if the car is driven almost every day.

I’ll know what brand the light is after I buy one from AT.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Sounds interesting. M&M could you please give us a run down of the potential uses that you see fit for this light. I have read the post and see several applications but I also know that you guys must have been attracted to this light for some specific reason other than power consumption.

Thanks

Martyn

elcoyote said:
For what it's worth, I am mounting two on the rear of my MJ as reverse lights. Even though I had upgraded the factory bulbs to 15W replacements, I like illumination of this LED better.

OK, I'll write you up for two. I'll even give you the $75.00 special price.

Where do I send the bill?

:jumping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach