Lets see some full size pictures...

HTML:
Great truck.
IMO 1986 to 1990 were the best looking trucks.
Hard to find in this area but I see the odd one for sale in Texas. 454...at today's gas prices...oil well in the backyard??

Its not great mileage, but also not that bad. The first pick is from a trip last year to Utah 2000 miles round trip it averaged 14.5mpg thats with highway and trail driving. It has 3.73 gears and I drive highway at 70. the canopy was loaded down with camping gear. It has taken alot of tuning to get it to this mileage. 3.5" exhaust hypertech chip and some other tricks. The pic in my Avatar is from this years trip to Utah(alot of snow driving) did not check mileage in the snow 4wheeling

Last edited:
HTML:
Are those older super duty wheels you are running?
the ones on the truck are true Alcoa wheels(same as the ford w/o the center for the ford center cap), I do have some of the Ford wheels on my gooseneck flatbed, and on the gooseneck stock trailer.

DMT

K7DMT
The "minivan"

Jan-12-2012.jpgJan-12-2012-a.jpg
My 94 Diesel Burb is fond of snow, even with well-worn Toyo MTs. I'm thinking this will be the last winter on these tires.

DMT

K7DMT
Just north of SLC. Where did you go deer hunting? How did it turn out for you? Was it the first weekend? Pretty warm weather, don't you think? Thanks for the compliment.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Oh goodness gracious I love Beartooth Pass. We went over Beartooth in a Class C motorhome in 2005, not recommended, especially if you're afraid of heights. Looking out the side windows of the camper on some of the really high parts made it feel like I was floating in mid air.

98dango

Expedition Leader
I also love it in bear tooth pass. My truck likes it so much it wanted to winter there. I will be the second truck up in march right behind a giant snow blower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater