Lets see some full size pictures...

08Silverado

Adventurer
Mr. Leary,

I have the same truck and I'm getting ready to buy a camper shell. I like the Leer 100XR with windoors and Thule rack. I also looked at the ARE CX with the same features. Which model do you have and can you give me any feedback on which you would choose and why.

JBThompson

Adventurer
This came through my shop the other day, thought some of you might enjoy it. I only snapped the one pic but she's well equipped to go pretty much anywhere the owner pleases, and apparently he hates stopping for fuel since there's an auxiliary fuel cell in the cargo area.

20150609_124557_zpsfyzsnvmt.jpg

Brewtus

Adventurer
Probably one of the smallest full size trucks around...
1994 Dodge Ram 1500 Reg. Cab Short Box. 5.9 V8.

WP_20150618_001_zpsdudj3sjm.jpg

WP_20150524_026_zpszeg04s3h.jpg

DSCN2944_zpsv8eoqiso.jpg

But she'll get me all the way there and back home (most of the time).

DSCN3001_stitch_zps5sxjba8z.jpg

IMG_0716_zpswhbc8nim.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
What I started out with...

Since then springs, engine, trans, axels, exhaust, and driveshafts have been rebuilt or replaced...:ylsmoke:

escadventure

Adventurer
Has anyone ever seen the inside of Chili's camper?... I've seen his posts of beer, babes and big trucks, but never inside his camper. Hmmm

dave1014

Adventurer
This came through my shop the other day, thought some of you might enjoy it. I only snapped the one pic but she's well equipped to go pretty much anywhere the owner pleases, and apparently he hates stopping for fuel since there's an auxiliary fuel cell in the cargo area.

20150609_124557_zpsfyzsnvmt.jpg

Its probably a WVO conversion fuel cell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater