Lets see some full size pictures...

Northman

Adventurer
No Problem ! :sombrero: In August (19.-21.) we have a Offroad-Weekend in Peckfitz/Germany . You are welcome !

13raden

i would love to know more about the blue chevy. i have a similar one tat im just waiting to dig into. what model or set up is that roof rack on his cap

shock

Observer
here it is with new wheels and tires
withnewtiresandwheels.jpg

mustangwarrior

Adventurer
Here is a picture of my old POS...I love my truck and never have to worry about the paint.

Thats why I picked up an ugly truck, that had been maintained well. :victory:

Only panel on the truck (even before I removed the stock bed for a flatbed) that didnt have a dent or crease was the drivers door.

Old Powerstoke runs great though!

You don't have to be 18 to wince at the thought of tearing up your paint. My paint is shot, and I still grimace on my way through the brush.

yea, i keep finding more rust on it too, at first it was just some orange spots on the rockers, now the DS front fender has a golf bar size hole forming, and on the PS rear fender, where the previous owner did a half-a repair job and the spot welds are starting to rust, idk why i worry about scratches and keeping it pretty when i just rusts behind my back, so talking to my dad he says drive it for another year or two, dont worry about it and have fun with it

its changed a little since then too, the plan now for it is a little more maintenance, sliders and bedline the rockers, maybe a tube bumper up front

Attachments

• truckback.jpg
    truckback.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 37

scduboy

Observer
my rig

crapy pics... but never the less....
2010-11-22_16-35-43_758.jpg

new rims..
2011-01-19_17-01-40_34.jpg

my two toys back in SC