Lets see some full size pictures...

DetroitDarin

Scratching a 10 year Itch
attachment.php

Tactical Armor Group bumper? Beautiful Truck!

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Was this truck getting worked on in Flagstaff like two weeks ago?

Yes, I had it at Good Carma Garage for a carrier bearing. I am now in SoCal, just completed a bunch more work. Champion aluminum radiator, Saginaw steering pump and remote cooler and a heat exchanger delete with remote oil cooler.

DetroitDarin

Scratching a 10 year Itch
GREAT looking Expedition. What setup on the tires and wheels? Factory height?

Thank you!

I picked up a strut-spacer lift from Ebay. $125 if I recall. To lift the suspension (read: do it right) costs about $4000 just for the lift. Most of the problem is only one company (I've found) makes the lift for the 03-06 Expy. :-/

So - I'm about done lifting the thing. It's 3.5" front, 2.5" rear, on 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers. I love the look the little lift gives. I have a winch-bumper on order, and a 10k engo winch sitting in my office. The immidate-next purchase will be TrueTrac front and rear difs. After those go on, I'll mount the spare on a drop-down rear hitch holder and with a basket, the truck will be about as far as I can get it. Rather than $4k on a lift, I'm saving that towards a used FJ for when I REALLY have to bug-out :D

Townsend

Observer
Thank you!

I picked up a strut-spacer lift from Ebay. $125 if I recall. To lift the suspension (read: do it right) costs about $4000 just for the lift. Most of the problem is only one company (I've found) makes the lift for the 03-06 Expy. :-/

So - I'm about done lifting the thing. It's 3.5" front, 2.5" rear, on 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers. I love the look the little lift gives. I have a winch-bumper on order, and a 10k engo winch sitting in my office. The immidate-next purchase will be TrueTrac front and rear difs. After those go on, I'll mount the spare on a drop-down rear hitch holder and with a basket, the truck will be about as far as I can get it. Rather than $4k on a lift, I'm saving that towards a used FJ for when I REALLY have to bug-out :D

:clapsmile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk