Livin Lite Truck Camper Quicksilver All Aluminum! Sleeps 4! Used once!

Jholden

I just bought this camper From a gentleman that hadn't used it. I took it out once and love it but My life has taken a turn and I won't be able to use it in the near future. My handicapped mother has fallen needing much more assistance from the day to day and I am currently fighting colon cancer. I thought this would be a nice quick way to get out and camp. (And it was) but I just am not afforded the time I thought I would be.

I drove 18hrs round trip for this and just trying to recoup what I have in it. $1950

This fits in a 6ft Bed and weighs about 300lbs All aluminum Construction Absolutely no wood to rot. I took it out and that evening it got down to 35 Degrees and with a small space heater it kept it very warm and comfortable inside.

In the top picture I have all the windows closed. In the bottom they are opened but still have screens in front of them.

This is a livin lite quicksilver TC2

I used it on my 4cyl Tacoma and still achieved 24mpg Highway

Here's one for sale >
http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/2012_Livin+Lite_TC2_155992586_49

24y4lrk.jpg

NV187341_0.jpg

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Good luck with your health problems

My 59 yr old hunting buddy is in his 2 year of being cancer free after dealing with being found to have advanced colon cancer.

He just got home from spring turkey hunting...is doing fine.

This is a survivable cancer.

So, good luck and stay strong and positive as you work on getng healthy again.

Kcdude

Adventurer
I looked at one of these before buying my RTT. If i remember correctly the dimensions were perfect to fit this sitting inside my 5x10 utility trailer. This would make it similar to a jumping jack tent trailer setup. So many options that would make a cool setup. GLWS.

Jholden

Yes I certainly will. The crazy part of the whole cancer dilemma is I guess its like getting struck by lightening and is unheard of to get colon cancer as young as I am (20 years old) when diagnosed.

I am 30 minutes from Indianapolis, IN and willing to help with someones Uship bill if they can't make the drive.

This would definitely work great on a utility trailer as well!
So many possibilites

Keep the comments coming, Shouldn't last long Such a cool rig

speedtre

Explorer
Yes I certainly will. The crazy part of the whole cancer dilemma is I guess its like getting struck by lightening and is unheard of to get colon cancer as young as I am (20 years old) when diagnosed.

I am 30 minutes from Indianapolis, IN and willing to help with someones Uship bill if they can't make the drive.

This would definitely work great on a utility trailer as well!
So many possibilites

Keep the comments coming, Shouldn't last long Such a cool rig

Here is a bump and GLWS, wish you were closer...and more importantly, good luck with your cancer fight....do some research on curcumin and colon cancer...again, good luck!

Jholden

Thanks so much! And crazy enough I am just about to start taking that. Hoping it does what they say it can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner