Logbook

tomtim

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place. So was I looking the other day for some kind of logbook for camping I found one but it was not my style and it seems too small for my use so I went and look for others that I can use but found none so I made my own logbook. it's still a work in progress I just got the basic I need for now.

Attachments

• ADEVNTURE LOGBOOK.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 72

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I like that idea a lot. Some interesting spelling in your example though :)

There is a company called “Field Notes” that is quite popular, but mostly due to the quality and features of the paper they use. I’m not sure if they have a layout like the one you created, but you might wish to take a look.

tomtim

I like that idea a lot. Some interesting spelling in your example though :)

There is a company called “Field Notes” that is quite popular, but mostly due to the quality and features of the paper they use. I’m not sure if they have a layout like the one you created, but you might wish to take a look.
thank you I will.

swduncan

Observer
Word notebooks sells an adventure log, in 3 packs. They’re very similar to field notes in size and paper.

I’m working on filling the second, and it works pretty well. I put every non-home activity or event in there.

For camping I have a notebook in the chuckbox where we write the what where when kind of stuff along with things we need to get/fix/etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomtim

Word notebooks sells an adventure log, in 3 packs. They’re very similar to field notes in size and paper.

I’m working on filling the second, and it works pretty well. I put every non-home activity or event in there.

For camping I have a notebook in the chuckbox where we write the what where when kind of stuff along with things we need to get/fix/etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen that already, those logs didn't fit my needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk