Looking for a camper/topper for a 6'4" Ram - Seattle/PNW

chopyourown

Looking for a either a slide-in camper or a bed-mounted pop-up topper that fits a 2003 Ram 2500 with a 6'4" bed. My understanding is that Ram 2500 bed sizes have stayed consistent, so any topper built for a Ram 2500 from 2002 - present should fit.

Models I'm interested in
Slide-ins:
Four Wheel Camper Hawk (shell model preferred)
ATC Panther (shell model preferred)
Other high-quality, pop-up slide-ins?
Not looking for old, wood framed, or typical RV construction (no Palomino, Sunlite, etc.)

Toppers - I'd prefer a full pop up vs wedge, but will consider wedge for the right price:
Tune M1
OVRLND
AT Atlas
ORU Bruin
Hiatus
SuperPacific
Lone Peak?
Not interested in GFC as they don't really fit my use case.

Located near Seattle, WA. Willing to travel for the right deal. Price is a consideration, but somewhat flexible depending on what's on offer.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
How about an EarthCruiser GZL-500UE ?
gzl500ext1.jpggzlext2.jpggzlext3.jpg

For reference - a GZL300 on a 2016 Ram (Same length, the GZL500 has a 6.5' (+/-) interior length, the GZL300 has a 5.0' interior length)

gzl300ext1.jpg

Located in Southern Oregon, PM for more info if interested.

chopyourown

How about an AT Habitat?
I hadn't really considered the Habitat, as it always seemed a bit fiddly to set up and not super weather resistant. I do love the massive amount of sleeping space though. I need to look into it a little more and see if it would fit my needs. Where are you located/what are you asking for it?

driller

old soul wanderer
I hadn't really considered the Habitat, as it always seemed a bit fiddly to set up and not super weather resistant. I do love the massive amount of sleeping space though. I need to look into it a little more and see if it would fit my needs. Where are you located/what are you asking for it?
Salt Lake City, Ut
$8200

chopyourown

Bump, still looking for the right camper/topper.

I'm trying to prioritize sleeping space in the lower part of the camper for kids - shells or toppers preferred. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup