Looking for a shop for a 3/4 ton diesel pickup truck build in NC

mhael

Hi,

I just moved to NC about an hr north of Charlotte and don’t know many locals. Any suggestions for quality shops within a couple hundred models that can handle fabrication, diesel work etc?
thanks
trevor

GreggNY

Not sure exactly what you’re looking to do, but Mainline Overland just opened a location in Charlotte. They are a reputable shop for overland builds and have current locations in PA and NH

PaxG56

Rubitrux in Boone NC. They specialize in Jeeps and are known for Hemi conversions but are knowledgeable on Ram as well and installed my AEV Prospector XL package 2 years ago and I was very happy with the work. They aren't necessarily a truck build shop so if you are looking for something other than an FCA product or an engine build I can't speak to their ability. They may know another shop than can help.

mhael

Thanks guys. Sorry, should have been a bit more specific. Current thought is to take a late model ford or chevy 3/4 or 1 ton gasser and do a full diesel drivetrain swap and then bolt a few different things on. I’ll give those shops a call and see if it’s something they do or if they know someone that does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven