Looking for overland pouches or small zipper bags

thewall151

The Beast
Hi there,

Looking for chum bags by landshark outfitters, any pouches by blue ridge overland or adventure tool company.

Thank you,

Aaron

thewall151

The Beast
Any older inventory for a deal anything you have lying around that you been sitting on for a while. I have always loved the quality of your bags.

drinkdrankdrunk

Check out Adventure Tool Company and Atlas46, both make outstanding products. With that said I just purchased a few canvas tool bags from aliexpress for like $3-4 a piece, I'm thinking about building a drawer system around them. They come in 12", 14" and 16". I don't know what the quality is like (yet probably not great), and I'd never use something this cheap for my frequently used tools, but for things that don't get used often I think they'll work fine.

I have the ATC wrench roll and the Atlas46 Yorktown roll and love both of them. ATC wrench roll rolls up really nice and tight. The Atlas46 Yorktown is much larger and keeps the rest of my socket rails, ratchets, pliers, extensions, allen keys, etc, but it's a cumbersome beast.

thewall151

The Beast
Really would like to stick with the brands for my Landcruiser overlanding anyone with small zip bags or used totes.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3