Looking for reliable fabricator to replace material/fabric on my Litecraft pop up truck camper

The Artisan

Adventurer
Any good upholster should be able to handle that for you. Someone that does boats deals with canvas more than automotive, find some of them.
Kevin

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
A quick google search for popup camper canvas brings a ton of shops that specialize in that. I think most of them just have patterns for most models so you don't have to be at their shop.

J!m

I know a great guy in CT. He does care, boats and home interiors that I know of first hand. He could do it but the commute...

sin fronteras

A quick google search for popup camper canvas brings a ton of shops that specialize in that. I think most of them just have patterns for most models so you don't have to be at their shop.
thank you, ideally I would like to find someone that can install it too

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
thank you, ideally I would like to find someone that can install it too

I have never seen a pop-up panel that didn't zip and fit into an awning strip. It's normally a pretty easy thing to do. You might want to inspect that before writing off DIY.

If your's is a significantly more complicated design then I'll go away...haha.

sin fronteras

I have never seen a pop-up panel that didn't zip and fit into an awning strip. It's normally a pretty easy thing to do. You might want to inspect that before writing off DIY.

If your's is a significantly more complicated design then I'll go away...haha.
This is a pic of it.IMG_4890.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete