Looking for suggestions on a leveling kit for my '16 F-350

smlobx

Wanderer
Hi Steel-

I ordered the Bilstein leveling kit from XDP...

http://www.xtremediesel.com/Bilstein-F4-SE5-C765-H0-5112-Series-High-Performance-Leveling-Kit.aspx

They arrived at my office today and I checked the diameter of the wire used in manufacturing the springs with my caliper and they match what I have on my truck so I am confident that they are going to work. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get it installed until the 22nd. I'll try and post a picture of what showed up. The springs are huge and really heavy!

I also ordered matching Bilstein rear shocks (0" lift).

I have used Bilstein in everything we've owned from small pick ups to our Porsche and have been very happy so far....
Stay tuned!

Kyle Kelso

Adventurer
Carli leveling kit or, as I did, just rip off the plastic air dam on the bottom of the bumper. Boom! 3" of extra clearance with no money spent!

SteelSaguaro

Hi Steel-

I ordered the Bilstein leveling kit from XDP...

http://www.xtremediesel.com/Bilstein-F4-SE5-C765-H0-5112-Series-High-Performance-Leveling-Kit.aspx

They arrived at my office today and I checked the diameter of the wire used in manufacturing the springs with my caliper and they match what I have on my truck so I am confident that they are going to work. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get it installed until the 22nd. I'll try and post a picture of what showed up. The springs are huge and really heavy!

I also ordered matching Bilstein rear shocks (0" lift).

I have used Bilstein in everything we've owned from small pick ups to our Porsche and have been very happy so far....
Stay tuned!

Thanks for the link. I am looking forward to your update once it's installed.

1stDeuce

Explorer
I have a simple suggestion, and please excuse me if it's in one of the responses above:

When you're done with the suspension install, PLEASE re-aim your headlights!!!

Sorry, feeling grumpy after my drive home, and all the oncoming idiots with leveling kits and low beams aimed skyward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater