LR3 HD package spare tire

DCH109

Adventurer
Follow up - I dont know if that white LR3 has the HD package. Again, my understanding is that the HD package only came on the HSE trim LR3s. You might want to ask the seller if he had the diff installed after he purchased the truck?

Like Unseenone said. Mine is a SE as well 2005 model. Has the full size spare, locker, heated windscreen, and NAV, heck even has the 3rd row and the cooler in the center arm rest. I think I am just missing the over head DVD and the butler the HSE came with.

unseenone

Explorer
I assume you are referring to the Premium Audio -- 7 speaker setup? I have that.... no overhead video or butler either.

Probably a good idea to crawl under it and snap a photo to show where to lock. I have yet to see a VIN# search that provides those details. Topix does not provide it, or at least not unless you pay a fee.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I assume you are referring to the Premium Audio -- 7 speaker setup? I have that.... no overhead video or butler either.

No, I am referring to the 14 speaker 550W system on the HSE only. I think the HSE has better seats too

Hugh166

Observer
The HSE also always has memory seats, in regards to the HD package, full size spare only came on the HD package with the locking rear diff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater