M101-CDN sources???

brentbba

Explorer
Yahoo has a board for them. You could check there for any that might pop up for sale. You can't have mine!

harv3589

Adventurer
They are hard to find...I posted up an ad online local here and got a response...went for a 4 hr drive the next day to grab it before I lost it. I haven't seen one since for sale....

If u find one jump on it...they are great little trailers and perfectly suite IMO for this type of use.

Last edited:
Yes.... me. I picked one up in a group buy in 2007. I never got around to restoring/converting it, and it's remained at my friend's house in Tempe AZ. It's in the same condition as the day we rolled it off the trailer. I'm trying to clear out projects, and this one has to go.

I just started researching what to ask for it, and how to coordinate the sale with my friend. I would love to sell it in the Tempe area, rather than haul it down to Tucson.

harv3589

Adventurer
Yes.... me. I picked one up in a group buy in 2007. I never got around to restoring/converting it, and it's remained at my friend's house in Tempe AZ. It's in the same condition as the day we rolled it off the trailer. I'm trying to clear out projects, and this one has to go.

I just started researching what to ask for it, and how to coordinate the sale with my friend. I would love to sell it in the Tempe area, rather than haul it down to Tucson.

That will go fast...

brentbba

Explorer
DesertDouglas - were you by chance part of the group buy with Pasqual? If so, one of those M101CDN's is now in my garage.

It was the "SteelPonyCowboy" group buy; I don't think that was Pasqual's group. It came out Quebec, from Michel Guay. I'm still trying to coordinate things with my friend, but if you know of anyone in the Phoenix area who missed out on one of these trailers I'd love to move it quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online