M101a1 Offroad Trailer Setup for Sale

VTreker08

This is a very nicely modified M101a1 military trailer.

Modifications include:
- rhino lining
- LED running lights
- custom roof top tent rack (rack is shock assisted to lift your RTT to above 6ft)
- 150w solar panel with charge controller
- deep cycle battery
- led camping lights

Additionally this trailer comes with a Tepui RTT designed for 3 people. This is a lightly used Autana model with vestibule. Only 2 yrs old. Retails for $1395.00

This camping setup is ready to go. $3200 for everything. 00o0o_i474Fi21FGy_600x450.jpg00I0I_1vTIr0OAQ0V_50x50c.jpg00606_eTY16Use6yy_50x50c.jpg

poseidon

Observer
What is your location?

Will you separate the tent and sell just the trailer? I am still interested if it is a combo but would prefer just the trailer.

What is the plug style and do you know the hitch height when sitting level?

VTreker08

Located in Vacaville, ca. We can talk about both options, but ideally trying to sell together. The plug is a regular 4 prong, but I have an adapter for a 5 or circle style connector. I will have to get back to you on the tow height...I have been towing it behind a non-lifted suburban. The tongue weight is not an issue (you can easily lift it by hand), but it is nose down. Probably be level behind a lifted vehicle.

Advo

Very nice. I'm surprised these 3/4 ton trailers aren't used more. Good luck. I'll check this thread next time I'm in Sacramento.

wayoutwest

Since this is at the top....Looks nice, Good Job.

I lived in Vacaville from 04-08 before leaving CA to OR...Browns Valley backed up to the airport.

CatButt

Observer
I'm in LA area and interested...what is your schedule so I can come take a look? PM here or text/call 66one-4 hundred-16zero3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven