M101A2 for sale - Denver, CO

I have a surplus M101A2 for sale. The trailer is in good shape, everything is straight, including the tailgate. The landing leg is there, and the hydraulic hitch brakes work well. The original military lights are gone, replaced with standard square trailer lights, and a 4-flat connector. There is a brand new set of fiberglass stake side racks included as well. The trailer is titled in Colorado - asking $1000 obo.

photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Bump - still for sale. I have another one of these that I'm building out for an expo trailer, with a CVT Mt. Ranier on top of an aluminum lid. These trailers are big enough to haul all your camping gear with ease...

The M101A2 trailer just sold this past weekend.

I'll post up a couple of pics of the trailer I've kept and am working on, so you can see the top I built out for it, one with the tent open, and another with it closed.

I didn't buy it anywhere, I found a local aluminum supplier and bought the raw materials to fab the lid myself. I don't have everything needed for the work, so I had a shop cut the sheets and do a little bit of bending for me. I haven't built out the rear door yet, so right now there I'm just using a sheet of wood. I bought a nifty sealed hinge from Grainer, so I think I'm going to have the rear lid swing upwards, with the help of some gas struts. I do have a 12 volt system in the trailer now as well, with a 42 gallon water tank, pump, filter, and pressure accumulator. Next up is some sliding drawers, and a drawer for the fridge.

tent_closed.jpg
tent_open.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy