M416 Trailer For Sale

TacoPescado

I have an almost-finished M416 trailer for sale. Body was removed from frame and both were media-blasted to bare metal. There is therefore no rust, however the floor of the trailer is a little thin in a few places. Frame is very solid. Both frame and body were primed with rust inhibitor. Frame and inside of box were then painted with bed liner, outside of body with a gray industrial enamel.

Home-made lid was fabricated and welded to box via three heavy -duty hinges. I had planned to put two gas-lift shocks on the bottom of the lid to help hoist it but never got there. Tabs are already welded on the bottom of lid for attachment. Lid is held closed via two large DE-STA-CO clamps.

I replaced the original wheels (also go with sale) with a pair of Blackrock 16" wheels and 265-75-16 GY MTR-K's (old style).

Original handbrake works...

Shocks are two years old but almost no miles...

Lunette was replaced with a standard 2" receiver...I had planned to put a Lock 'N Roll hitch on for max articulation but didn't get to it.

Previous owner cut an access door in tailgate, which I put a locking latch on.

Currently needs lights, but i have the original brackets to attach to body. I have never registered the trailer, so it doesn't have plates. I received a bill of sale when I bought it a few years ago and will provide the same. The trailer can be easily registered in Texas as home-made...

Asking $1400 and located in Houston, TX

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

MMEZA

Texas Explorer
I am interested in one of your used wheels as a spare. I am in Houston. If interested in selling one of your old wheels and tire drop me a line.

thelouv

Hmmm, very nice and interesting. PM me some contact info if you would allow me to get a local friend to run by to see it in person.
Thx, Troy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven