Maggiolina Airland

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
After several years of ownership I appear to be in the early stages of planning to upgrade my Adventure Trailer. I had replaced my original RTT with a Maggiolina a few years back and love the product but now find that I will require a more room in the tent for the coming new family member.

So I have a used Maggiolina Airland Medium size with the change room and winter hood (about $500 extra for these two). There is some small amount crazing on the roof but no leaks or issues that I know of.
Product Link

The unit is currently located in DFW area Texas but I may be visiting California in the near future so shipping / drop off else where may be possible.

I would like to get about $1,500 for the complete setup.

Please PM me if you are interested.

beach.jpg

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Maggiolina

The crazing you referred to... minute surface issues with the gel coat from stress (twisting, too much gear inside, etc.) can easily be repaired using Evercoat Marine Gel Coat Scratch Patch. Product number 5652 - available in 1/2 oz. tubes. Very simple to apply, and restores a like new finish, if the white color product is used.

I would also trade your tent for a Grand Tour large in very good used condition, if you need more room... Call if interested 888-852-2359.

Nice rig!

Mike S

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Thanks Mike, but currently I am thinking something like the
Eezi-Awn Series 3 Rooftop T-top tent 1600 or 2200.

Good to know about the product for the Gel coat, thanks.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
With the new family member coming you might like the 1800 tent. It fits me(6'2"-260)my wife (5'6") and our 5 year old daughter perfectly. We each have a little bit of space to move around comfortably.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
:iagree:

Get a bigger one than the 1600... the 1800 or 2200. You could easily fit those on your trailer.

Better to upgrade once and be done with it!

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
If it's not cold out tomorrow and I am not lazy I will put it up and take some photos. Yes it has the awning part of the change room.

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
More photos as requested.....

IMG_1200.jpg

Ladder storage, I don't keep it in the tent (table, pett, chairs etc)
IMG_1202.jpg

Awning pole storage and winder
IMG_1204.jpg

Change room / awning view 1
IMG_1205.jpg

Change room / awning view 2
IMG_1206.jpg

Inside the unit
IMG_1207.jpg

Shot of the roof
IMG_1208.jpg

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
tdesanto said:
I can't believe no one has snatched this up already. This is a great tent at a great value.

I seriously considered it but I took some measurements and it's too big for my 4runner...

:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner