Magma Cookware Storage Bag

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I'm considering contacting Blue Ridge Overland Gear to see if they can make me a bag with chinch straps and tie down loops or points, for my Magma nesting cookware set. I'd also have a few pockets sewn in for the removable pot handles and maybe utensils too. I'm not sure if they need a certain number of interested people to make this bag a reality, but is anybody else interested? I have a few Blue Ridge bags and they are fantastic!

d75f6e5941223859459e772cc164835b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KemosabeJeepJK

I work for Magma Products, the Padded “Nesting” Cookware Carrying / Storage Case is in production right now, and should be available in the next 30 days!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Thanks for the photos and links, guys. The box looks interesting...I'll wait a few weeks and see what kinda price it comes in at. That being said, I now own two 10pc Magma nesting cookware sets that are not cheap, so I don't want to protect them with an inferior solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AndrewP

Explorer
What protection do they need? They are pots and pans. I have one of their sets too and love it. It does just fine in my kitchen box though, and I'm not sure what a protective cover would add. If you're careful, both handles will fit under the lid.

Maybe if you had the ceramic version you would worry a bit more but stainless steel is pretty tough.

Still-these are great pots and pans.

shevy77

I would be interested in a BROG bag for the Magma set. I have been contemplating contacting them as well or making my own.

Some of the other shared options are interesting, as well.

shevy77

Blue Ridge Overland Gear did make a Dutch oven bag at one time, but it doesn't appear to be on their website anymore. If you search for Dutch oven it brings up the Skottle bag. The video overview is still on YouTube.

[video]https://youtu.be/Bi7g2lwlxlk[/video]

It may be a nice design if the handles fit the Velcro pouches and the overall size works out. This was made for a 10" Dutch oven, so it would be close, IMO. I think I will send an email to inquire on the status of this bag.

Cheers,

Shevy

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal