Making it yourself!

howell_jd

Adventurer

howell_jd

Adventurer
It certainly is creative and imaginative. For me it is the family inclusiveness that has the most meaningfulness. I truly appreciate the ability to generate a "team" sense of accomplishment and achievement - they certainly did that (and more) as a family with Shachagra. It isn't in the same league - maybe not even conceptually since I certainly didn't build my truck - but I take a great deal of pride in the work I've done for simple maintenance and I take a bit of pride in simply including my daughter with the collection of tools or rolling on the creeper to perform an inspection of a component before a trip. The best stories are ones where we had to work together after I got stuck - I mean after we paused for an extended appreciation of a landmark - and had to work together. Those sure are life - and living - skills!

I think it's great to find a treasure right in our midst. I still can't believe I missed it at the time.

Jonathan

howell_jd

Adventurer
Thanks - I was promoted on 1 October 2011 and I am still getting used to it. It is satisfying to know that I can no longer make major mistakes! It seems now they have grown (groan)!

Jonathan

Hudson

Hudson
What I love about this approach is that he used his Naval exposure to influence cabin and layout. Most RV layouts are merely variations on the RV theme, but the idea of having smaller enclosed bunk areas beneath a larger shared area just seems to work well here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach