Master-Pull Discounts!

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that Master-Pull is now offering a 10% discount to Expedition Portal members! Please send me a PM before you order so I am able to make sure the discount goes through. You may also PM me for quotes or information about any of the products we sell.

-Alex

VanGo

Explorer
Alex,

Thanks again for your help, my order arrived yesterday as described. I would like to order another MP bag. Contact me at your earliest convience.

Van

JPFreek1

Explorer
For those considering Master-pull products, I've gotta say that I'm very impressed with the Superline XD synthetic winchline. Definitely the best synthetic winchline I've used. As a matter of fact, we'll have a full review of this item in our next issue so stay tuned. In the meantime, if you're considering a synthetic winchline then definitely consider this one by Master-pull. :)

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
For those considering Master-pull products, I've gotta say that I'm very impressed with the Superline XD synthetic winchline. Definitely the best synthetic winchline I've used. As a matter of fact, we'll have a full review of this item in our next issue so stay tuned. In the meantime, if you're considering a synthetic winchline then definitely consider this one by Master-pull. :)

Glad to hear you are enjoying it, and I know that everyone at Master-Pull will be excited to read the article.

-Alex

Ric

Adventurer
Way to step up Master-Pull, we all know that times are tuff, and for you to step up with a discount :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater