Mitsubishi L300 4WD

ramrunnr

they are bigger on the inside than they are on the outside.

So, I guess that makes it the TARDIS of vans.

dr-who-buddy-icon-tardis.gif

r_w

Adventurer
So, I guess that makes it the TARDIS of vans.

dr-who-buddy-icon-tardis.gif

Yup. Didn't think anyone would get the transdimensional engineering pun, though...

They seriously feel like a full size van inside and a minivan outside. Like what a full size synchro would be. :drool:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Looking good Steinez! I like the welder you bought. How much did you pay for that puppy? Also, a little brave to be welding right beside the window, dont you think? Looks like you are making good progress. Keep us informed with lots of pics! Ow, a quick question, why did you not decide to post in the Mitsubishi section of the forum?:Wow1:

Right side welding is finished:

8342215tnq.jpg

8342216zco.jpg

8342217zol.jpg

8342218wxa.jpg

Looks like an incredible bad job with the flash, but it looks fine in person... :ylsmoke:

From what i`ve seen there are only one or two small spots on the left side. Then just the three spots on the rear fenders and i`m done... :wings:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Absolutely brilliant and looks relatively safe.....I'm a little concerned how you open that side door.:)

You should see the muscles:Wow1:eek:n Steinez! Then you would understand why the door is placed were it is.....:ylsmoke:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Right side welding is finished:

8342215tnq.jpg

8342216zco.jpg

8342217zol.jpg

8342218wxa.jpg

Looks like an incredible bad job with the flash, but it looks fine in person... :ylsmoke:

From what i`ve seen there are only one or two small spots on the left side. Then just the three spots on the rear fenders and i`m done... :wings:

All you need to do is to apply the Stienez patneted 13 layer bondo job and it will look great. Let me know if you want me to drop by and give the truck a paint job Steinez.:)

Made some great progress today...

One of the last few spots:

dsc05526yph9.jpg

My dad fitting some metal in:

dsc05530hqkp.jpg

Me cutting the rust out:

dsc05531lplc.jpg

Finished:

dsc055728oec.jpg

My sister sanding it:

dsc055810pr1.jpg

Me wirebrushing the underside:

dsc05540ori8.jpg

Result:

dsc05524doqx.jpg

dsc05525boiw.jpg

Then my sister and my neightboor helped me painting it:

dsc05527pp9v.jpg

dsc05529zq6q.jpg

Result:

dsc05584yqto.jpg

Me thinking:

dsc055616qho.jpg

Some bondo action on the rear door:

dsc05571hpn9.jpg

My dad welding on the side door:

dsc05547tr8a.jpg

Me welding in the last piece on the underside:

dsc05577doom.jpg

Then we started masking the car:

dsc055834okt.jpg

And sprayed it with some bedliner:

dsc05585dr9x.jpg

dsc05588krkm.jpg

dsc05589zo9w.jpg

A few things left and i`m ready for the TÜV on thursday...

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I can clearly see that you are turning that Mitsubishi into a family project Steinez!:Wow1: Even your neighbor is helping out;nice! I especially like your use of bedliner. It seems that both your bondo and painting skills are `Top Dollar´! Looks like you will be ready for the TUV in no time.....:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp