Moby1 Off Road Trailer

dozer2

I am the owner of Moby1 Trailers, thanks for mentioning us! We are a young company, but with many years of manufacturing and offroading experience behind us. Much of it spent exploring the hidden beauties of central and southern Utah. At this time we are a less expensive alternative to the other well built trailers currently offered on the market, but we have a meticulous attention to quality and detail. We also have a different approach to the design of the trailer body that offers more in storage capacity.

Our trailers start at $5500 for the small compact units with a half galley, and the larger trailers with a full size galley start at $9500 with the offroad package. We offer many customizable options and more to come in the near future.

Our current web site is soon being replaced and should be online in the coming weeks. Take a look and let us know if you have any further questions.

Last edited:

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Well isn't that exciting?!

Welcome aboard and best of luck in this business venture...timing seems perfect for a start up like that...I think the smaller trailers are going to take off.:smiley_drive:

Pat

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Try building one for yourself, I did and from my experience I think that's pretty reasonable.

I have to agree.

Have you priced what a small 'pop up' tent camper runs these days?

If I was going to buy one, I'd rather have one built not only by folks who know what 'we' are looking for, but built here in the US.

I think the price is good.

georger

I am the owner of Moby1 Trailers, thanks for mentioning us! We are a young company, but with many years of manufacturing and offroading experience behind us. Much of it spent exploring the hidden beauties of central and southern Utah. At this time we are a less expensive alternative to the other well built trailers currently offered on the market, but we have a meticulous attention to quality and detail. We also have a different approach to the design of the trailer body that offers more in storage capacity.

Our trailers start at $5500 for the small compact units with a half galley, and the larger trailers with a full size galley start at $9500 with the offroad package. We offer many customizable options and more to come in the near future.

Our current web site is soon being replaced and should be online in the coming weeks. Take a look and let us know if you have any further questions.
Do you have a showroom in Utah?

dozer2

Our shop is in Bountiful, just north of Salt Lake City, we usually have one available we can show. Send me a pm or email and we can make arrangements.

Ashley

Runt

Adventurer
Is there any pictures available of the frame construction, cabin construction, materials used etc? To me these seem priced very competitively priced if the materials are of a sturdy design. I like it! Thanks for the introduction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online