Modified Conqueror Basecamp for sale NorCal

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
--------------- SOLD ------------------------------

Take a base camp, change over to a Globetrotter Tent, a Foxwing including extra side panels, change to a marine two circuit charger, add a 10l 12v hot water system and pressure pump. Change the side boxes and add a slide out 50,000 BTU stove, some LED lights and a front mounted solar panel is the quick information dump. PM me for additional details.

Currently in the SFO area but may be traveling to the Southwest area the week of the 20th of Feb.

Looking to get around the $9,000 mark, great trailer rarely used.

IMG_3807.jpgIMG_3806.jpgIMG_3805.jpg

Last edited:

city slicker

globe trotter and fox wing

Nice conqueror! I looked at a couple and ended up getting a deal on a Horizon by AT. How do you like the Globe Trotter? I have a series 1800 but would like a changing room for my girls. Also, I was looking into getting a fox wing or the bat by Eezie awn. How is the quality of the fox wing. Any pros or cons on both items I would appreciate.
Thank you,
Mike

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Love the globetrotter, having a changing room is great. But as the family has gotten bigger I have been pushed out by the girls. The Foxwing has been great for our use, the shade alone is worth the purchase.

Wyosixgun

wyosixgun

I would be interested in looking at your trailer, I'll be in the Modesto area from the 24th to the 5th. Unavailable from the 26th to the 29th. Would you be back?. It's only a couple hour drive, depending on traffic, so I could drive over easily.

isaac

Observer
Hi -

Nice set up. :) I'm interested, and would like to meet up. I can meet:

* Tomorrow (Friday Feb 17th) between 9:30-11:30AM in the south bay. Short notice!
* Next Thursday or Friday (Feb 23-24th) at my work in Mountain View, flexible timing.
* The weekend after next (Feb 25-26th) anywhere in the greater SF bay area, between 12-3PM.

I would like to put the tent up and down and take some more photos, so that's probably 20-30 mins?

Let me know if you are available... please email me at isaac plus the letter "t" at gmail. :)

- Isaac

p.s. How comfy is the tent for 2 adults and some children? How do you use the tent now?

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Thanks Isaac.

If you want to come and see it you will need to make the trip over the bumpy hills and visit the central valley (Tracy). Perhaps the 26th would work best.
Comfort is subjective, While my wife and I find it great when our three year old wants to sleep with us it's too small, approx Queen size. So now I sleep down the bottom.
If you had a couple of kids down there it may get a little tight.

PM me if you would like to arrange this ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven