Mombasa Tent in Phoenix

LUISJG

Explorer
the oldest version of the tents had carboardish laminate on the outer panels of the base,,this board used to get bad with weather,,
the newer model "last one manufactured" have those panels made with fiberglass .
the liquidation sell over a year ago was for the older model tents, not with fiberglass panels on the outside.
anyway ,,non of this tents are available anymore,,I have the last ones. like I sed before I was intending to take them to mexico,,but to much trouble with custums, so they gonna end up on ebay ,,sure they will go for way more than 500 ,, but will try to sell here first ,,,

ps. sorry about my english spelling.

LUISJG

Explorer
you would have to pick up here":

Street Address Telephone: 800-333-7400

2750 SATURN WAY ,BOISE, ID 83709

total 217.oo freight charge.

residential is very expensive. you dont wanna know.

DavidG

Adventurer
SOCALFJ said:
Yep thats the old one. We had that unit. I would pass. I sold mine used 5 months for $350.00. The ladder on that model is really bad. However, that tent size is huge. The new model isn't nearly as big as that. I would ask $300 and see where that takes you. By the way that's LUISJ *member on this board XJ.. or previous XJ.

I have this model. Bought it NIB from a local LC guy for $400. Not sure I would describe the panels as fiberglass, more like really really heavy plastic composite. Maybe it is fiberglass. Anyway, the original steel ladder is terrible so before I even slept in it I replaced it with the 'new' version's aluminum one. I think i paid around $100 for the ladder including the new brackets and extension. As it turns out, I didn't need the extension but it was close. With the new ladder it is quite nice for the price.

http://www.thegigueres.com/gallery/SloppyFloydStatePark/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3