MOORE EXPO SPRINGFIELD, MO. QUEEN CITY OF THE OZARKS

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Who's at the Expo today or tomorrow? Last year was pretty good, IMO, but then it's the only one I've been to!

Wear comfortable shoes! Have FUN!

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Here some pics from the Expo, it was most interesting just to walk around the parking areas and the Expo is next to the zoo.

Plenty of vendors from the Ozarks,

1682899590045.png

This guy had a new product out, a bucket fits underneath just in case the need arises.

1682899881689.png

Lots of off road classes by experienced instructors;

1682900067956.png

Local Overlanding instructor,
1682900210924.png

A few good ole trucks for sale, ready for an RTT, notice the outdoor kitchen,

1682900360261.png

Trolly service from the parking lot to the main grounds,

1682900513889.png

Parking lot security kept everyone's rigs safe,

1682900731298.png

Closing day parade,

1682900790456.png

Ya'll come back next year and see how its done in the OZARKS!

See Ya'1682901017383.png

Attachments

• 1682900977953.png
    1682900977953.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 2

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Thought I'd keep the same thread for this year's event.

Same folks showed up again and many more. I didn't count the vendors but it is easily over 200.

While we were there, I'm sure there were a couple thousand folks around noon today. This has grown to be some event.

Anyone go?

I got a bag full of stuff, I'll check out the goodies and let you know the whatfors.

FlatlandYankee

While we were there, I'm sure there were a couple thousand folks around noon today. This has grown to be some event.

Anyone go?

I got a bag full of stuff, I'll check out the goodies and let you know the whatfors.
We went Saturday and had a great time! Spent a lot of time wandering and looking at people’s setups, both on the show grounds and also in the campgrounds. Definitely good to talk to people who are using gear and not being paid to push it. Left with a lighter wallet, but a new camping fridge and a few other goodies.
We’re going to try to make it again next year and camp instead of a hotel nearby!

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
We went Saturday and had a great time! Spent a lot of time wandering and looking at people’s setups, both on the show grounds and also in the campgrounds. Definitely good to talk to people who are using gear and not being paid to push it. Left with a lighter wallet, but a new camping fridge and a few other goodies.
We’re going to try to make it again next year and camp instead of a hotel nearby!
Well, there's no free breakfast at the campground, LOL.
What fridge did you get?
Did you see the 1927 era camping setup? That model T used the same recovery gear I used in the 60/70's!

FlatlandYankee

Well, there's no free breakfast at the campground, LOL.
What fridge did you get?
Did you see the 1927 era camping setup? That model T used the same recovery gear I used in the 60/70's!
No free breakfast at our hotel, either! (Non-chain.)

We picked up the IceCo Go20; it’s the right size for us for now and if we decided to upgrade down the road it’ll still be useful for trips.

Loved the Tin Lizzy setup, especially the icebox on the running boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online