My 1991 Suburban V2500 Build (ideas welcome)

asmith

Observer
Today I installed Husky floor mats in the truck

Out with the old (although i do like the stock GM ones)
025.jpg
In with the new
026.jpg027.jpg028.jpg
:victory:

Awesome! What is the part number for those? I can't find them on the Husky website. I need those exact ones! Where did you buy them?

asmith

Observer
I bought these off of Amazon. Ill have to find the receipt for it for part numbers. The hump mat doesn't have the hole for the 4x4 selector. I had to cut the hole, just unscrew the cover and use it as a template. Make sure you cut it a little small so it fits tight.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
The front mats look great, but if you live anywhere that sees much snow or rain, it is going to potentially be a pain to drain water out of those mats with them hooked around the shifter. Just a thought. They look great though.

LIVEanimals

Observer
The front mats look great, but if you live anywhere that sees much snow or rain, it is going to potentially be a pain to drain water out of those mats with them hooked around the shifter. Just a thought. They look great though.

The driver and pass side mats are seperate from the center mat

asmith

Observer
The front is a three piece and the back is a two piece.

edit*
Front Mats #51041
Center Mat #53001
Rear Mats #52011

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Well that makes a bunch more sense. I didn't think I was the only one who got floor mats full of water. It LOOKS like it is one piece.

asmith

Observer
So a couple of things today. First my super bright reverse lights came in from IJDMTOY.com
008.jpg011.jpg

Then scored these from Craigslist
013.jpg014.jpg
Think its definitely time for a lift:smiley_drive:

@Liveanimals thanks for fixing the part numbers! :coffee:

asmith

Observer
Picked up a hydroboost from a 1989 Chevy for $60 and he threw in an auxiliary battery tray too:victory:
074.jpg080.jpg

asmith

Observer
So I am thinking about selling the suburban. :( What do you think will be better? I have everything from Offroad Design for the 4" lift besides the rear shackle flip. Would it be better to finish the lift and leave the H2 wheels on. Put on the stock chevy wheels and sell the lift and H2 wheels by themselves.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Man, what is it with people that start these projects then walk away from them within a few months? You are like the 3rd guy in recent months to do this. I wish you lived closer as I would take those H2 wheels off your hands. To answer your question you would probably do alright just selling everything loose if you have the patience to deal with Craigslist. Why do you want to sell it?

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
X2.

I see this on here a good bit, but also in the classifieds. Where's the follow through?

Man, what is it with people that start these projects then walk away from them within a few months? You are like the 3rd guy in recent months to do this. I wish you lived closer as I would take those H2 wheels off your hands. To answer your question you would probably do alright just selling everything loose if you have the patience to deal with Craigslist. Why do you want to sell it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven