My current 6x6 project

dmstcdan

Observer
View attachment 290161 how I fine tuned campers position before drilling mounting holes. The two main beams you can see notches in the other pics. These were so I could connect the two for an easy. Lift point over the area my spare used to sit. I figured I put the bags in this area if I needed them. Since I don't im.going to put battery bank in this area.

dmstcdan

Observer
View attachment 290169 before building the camper I made sure mechanically truck was good. This is a 24v alternator from a semi. It didn't bolt right in as a direct replacement so I made a mounting bracket out of a lift kit I had from an old truck that I sold. The military alternator has a rep being garbage that why I went this route. Also it cost half

dmstcdan

Observer
View attachment 290170 fuel filter set up I built. Take hoisings connect them with brass get some fuel line fittings and its ready. Baldwins are considered best in the industry. I did this because the single can one it came stock with does not filter as well and is not easily found. The military filter also cost more then this whole set up.cost to.build filters included. So now I will save money

dmstcdan

Observer
These were the pics that didn't upload a while back. After reading some others my thread kind of blows its all over the place. I should have it down for my next build. Ill start posting my camper inside build from now on.

dmstcdan

Observer
they were there for a short time then slowly started to vanish. i can see them if i click on them. i think im done posting to the website guys. i know i did it right, i checked it multiple times while i was uploading. i have a FB page i will update. it is called (5 ton camper)

Last edited:

coastal616

Adventurer
I use photo bucket for all my build threads, I never use attachments, too finicky and too many size limitations. Easy to copy and paste your pics to other sites too.

dmstcdan

Observer
The FB page is up. " 5 ton Camper" scroll all the way to bottom and you can read how the build went from start to where i am today. sorry it didnt work out here guys im short on patience with buggy stuff. i dont have time to learn how you use another picture site, i really dont want to. i try to keep electronic stuff like computers, tv and phone to a minimum in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven