My first JK, my first new vehicle and well my first lemon...

greater mn

I understand how you feel. My 2013 JKUR has been into the dealership 6 times in 6,000 miles. Once to get the new bumper to replace the one that the employee at the dealership dented parking it prior to me buying it. 4 times to get the bluetooth fixed on the radio (1st trip - we agree your bluetooth isn't working and have ordered a cd to reload software, 2nd trip - the cd loaded and didn't fix the issue we will order a replacement, 3rd trip - whoops the radio didn't come in yet, 4th trip - replaced the radio with a unit that is broken differently, screen doesn't change day/night). And once to get the door fixed, the passenger front door wouldn't lock with the key fob or the electric lock button in the vehicle, was a short in a pin on the removable connector.

All covered under warranty and they even threw in a free oil change.

Sorry to hear that... hopefully your over the hump on the issues.

greater mn

Props to your dealership for acting as a dealership should.

It's sad we have to give props for that, but lets be real here... "Expected normal dealer service" is generally above and beyond reality most of the time.

Your probably right in your assessment of what to expect... I was just happy I didn't have to fight for anything in the ordeal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman