My ford Ranger Flip Pac Mods

brian90744

American Trekker
Ford Ranger Flip Pac Mods

Just a few of the things I added to my F/P.

Attachments

• Back- up LED light copy.jpg
    Back- up LED light copy.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 12V or LP gas line port copy.jpg
    12V or LP gas line port copy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 32
  • curtain  track 1.jpg
    curtain track 1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 32
  • core trax 1.jpg
    core trax 1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 30
  • support arm2.jpg
    support arm2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
  • LED back-up & Cargo lghts copy.jpg
    LED back-up & Cargo lghts copy.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 34
  • camper2.jpg
    camper2.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 21
  • LED light OFF copy.jpg
    LED light OFF copy.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 19
  • camping pallets.jpg
    camping pallets.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 23
  • Thickness 2 copy.jpg
    Thickness 2 copy.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

brian90744

American Trekker
I move my 12 V refrig outside and pass cable to inside power, also run LP hose line inside to run big buddy heater. easy mod.
thanks

Last edited:

timber

Adventurer
Looks great! I have done a couple of the same mods as well. I even have the same flood light out back only I put it on a extendable mast. I will try to get a few pics in the next few days.

austintaco

Explorer
Very nice. We just used our heater buddy in Big Bend, and I ran the hose through the little tent flap by the end of the torsion bar, but the cable hatch looks sharp.
I like the curtains. Is there metal around the window to tap into? We need to copy that idea too. Thanks for posting.

brian90744

American Trekker
Very nice. We just used our heater buddy in Big Bend, and I ran the hose through the little tent flap by the end of the torsion bar, but the cable hatch looks sharp.
I like the curtains. Is there metal around the window to tap into? We need to copy that idea too. Thanks for posting.

Use the same upper screws that hold the window in. buy the curtain rail from any RV accessory store, you must hold over the screw location ,mark where you want to drill holes in the rail, remove upper screws and mount.
dont forget the RV curtain (strip) plastic holders which must be sew-on the curtains and slide in the track. Plus, if you mount a cable outlet, take your hole saw & drill half way thru lightly from the outside, find the drill hole inside and , insert & (razor)cut around hole saw diam inside large mat'l size hole, then drill inside mounting hole thru. this will save you from the drill/saw bit rapping mat'l around the bit.

brian

Last edited:

austintaco

Explorer
Thanks, Brian. You have done a great job with these mods. I'll be using the curtain idea for sure, and probably the back up lights too. Thanks for posting.

timber

Adventurer
I ended up using 2 of those led panels in the rear fixture and one up front, More than enough light inside. Out back I use the same led flood on a little mast to get it up out of the eyes, plenty of adjustable light for cooking or setting up. Also added a couple 12v outlets very similar to yours. I really like the way you did the curtains they came out nice.

flippics1-16-20124-1.jpg
flippics1-16-201213.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333