My Interior Basic Camper/ Platform Bed Build

45Kevin

Adventurer
Are you expecting, or experiencing much rattling from the loose hatch covers and fold over section?

I'm thinking back road wash board type roads.

I'm have something similar, although mine is a bit shorter. I gauged it on sitting on the bed head room. I got a $200 IKEA foam mattress for mine. Has been great, except when you have to move it, it doesn't fold real well.

Jolly705

Observer
Kevin
With the cushions on top it is pretty quiet but when they are gone and you hit some dirt roads the cut out panels do rattle around a bit. If everything is installed the only time I hear anything is I hit something "huge".

Are you expecting, or experiencing much rattling from the loose hatch covers and fold over section?

I'm thinking back road wash board type roads.

I'm have something similar, although mine is a bit shorter. I gauged it on sitting on the bed head room. I got a $200 IKEA foam mattress for mine. Has been great, except when you have to move it, it doesn't fold real well.

Jolly705

Observer
I added a rubber mat and the bins don't move much at all. I actually don't notice it, without the mat they slide all over the place though.

Do your bins underneath move around and make much noise? I am thinking of doing something similar in the bed of my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3