My xPo Trailer Build

GeoTracker90

Adventurer
Nice build. Any specifications on the trailer? Looking for the following information:
Main box size - Length, width, height
Overall Length
Overall Width
Trailer axle width with the hub adapters installed

I'm just trying to see what size it is to compare to others. I'm in the process of designing a similar trailer for myself. Yours looks very clean and I like the extras that you've built into it.

dmc1

Adventurer
Thanks for the comments. Trailer was fun. It has since moved on to its new home. I am now working on converting an aluminum trailer I have.To answer your questions look at post entry 25, 37, and 45 within this thread and if you still have any questions let me know.

Nice build. Any specifications on the trailer? Looking for the following information:
Main box size - Length, width, height
Overall Length
Overall Width
Trailer axle width with the hub adapters installed

I'm just trying to see what size it is to compare to others. I'm in the process of designing a similar trailer for myself. Yours looks very clean and I like the extras that you've built into it.

TaylorsJK

What is the size of the tubing you used? I've been looking at different builds and I really like this one so getting some ideas

dmc1

Adventurer
The main frame was built with 2x3x11g (1/8") tubing. The 4 corners were the same. The railing was 1x2x11g. The main tongue was tubing that 2x2 tubing would slide into as I made the tongue removable for storage and security.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven

Members online