New - ARB fridge/Freezer - 82 Quarts (78L) - Columbus, Ohio

Big mike

Adventurer
Danny I don't think the 79l is too much I just have one in my chaser and when my wife goes with me it works out great. But I bought two and the 79l for my application in my jku is just too much . So I took the quick route and traded to a 49l. I have two labradoodles who have first dibs on the back of my jeep lol. Besides when I'm out in jeep without chaser the 49 is more then enough.
Mike

rubicon91

Explorer
I have the 50 qt fits absolutely perfect in the rear of my JKU. I was thinking at some point I would love to get a bigger one for the trailer so I could have a dedicated Fridge and a dedicated freezer on trips etc. I like what Big mike said about his setup there. GLWS.

Big mike

Adventurer
Ok someone has to buy this now .....not sure what conus is maybe someone can tell me.....but 1000 for this :) the man is really trying to sell !!!!
Buy buy buy
Mike

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I saw the trade offer for an arb 50, how about a National Luna 52L? It's used but in great condition. Everything functions as it should. I bought it from paul at equit1 and he stands behind his product. I bought this when my family was 4. We're now 5 and my 3 boys aren't getting any smaller.

Is yours compatible with the arb remote? Sounds like yours was purchased right when they arb made the change. Here's how to check compatibility (bottom of page)

Big mike

Adventurer
Lol seriously ?
I like your hope but it's been my experience that when you blow it on a purchase your going to lose some $ .
I really hope someone gets this and you get what you want. But that's two great trade offers just my HO .
Mike

elvi679

guys, thanks again for making these offers. However things have changed since I first posted this fridge for sale - I had to sell my Range Rover... Now I am in a midsize sport SUV that really will not be taken off road, combined with the smaller rear storage - I'm just going to have to sell this without trades... This is off to fleabay to see what I can get for it there... again, thanks for your consideration...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk