New beast to the fleet....2004 K2500 Suburban

rayra

Expedition Leader
two months further on / into summer and I REALLY wish I'd found a white one instead of black. lol Just tinted my front windows and sunroof, made a nice difference when driving around in it.

Well noticed a leak underneath it and it turns out the drivers side front shock is leaking. Should I use the autoride bypass resistors or is it better to have the code's removed from the BCM? If I go with the resistors, can I just use them on the front for now if I only plan on replacing those shocks right now? I also found out why the passenger side wheel is hitting the fender when I turn. It seems the previous owner cranked the drivers side torsion bar all the way, but didn't or only half way cranked the passenger side one
Wow1.gif

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Nice rig! We just picked up our '04 2500 Burb this spring, love it to death. This thing is a beast. Ours is a 6.0 with 4.10's, 285's and the G80. Planning on pulling the running boards off shortly, thanks for the visual. I cranked out torsion bars a little and got it to an inch lower than the rear unloaded, which makes it dead level when I have our travel trailer hooked up. Still a ton of adjustment left on the t bars and the alignment was spot on afterwards which leads me to believe it had sagged pretty good in the front. Anyway, enjoy. These are way overlooked and undersold existed trucks with huge capacity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC