New guy From Cali!

JohnD

Hi guys, my names John I live in so-cal. You have a great site here, Im glad to have found a place who share's my desire to see this great country and all it has to offer. I'm a relatively new to expedition's and have had a few runs under my belt with the toyota120.com guys. I drive a 2005 4runner v8 4x4 with the following mods:

D/R Uca's& C/O, S/W bullbar & Sliders,M-8000,dual optimas,full skids,A/O roof rack, Rr Tire carrier. G/Y Mt'r 275/70/17s etc, etc......

Really would like to make some runs out to Utah,Colorado,Wyoming,Montana,Idaho,Alaska etc.... hopefully if time permit and I can get a few months off from work.

Pics:
mojave0907066xh3.jpg

bigbear07161ql1.jpg

bigbear07077yi0.jpg

bigbear07108pl0.jpg

:clapsmile
bigbear07046zv3.jpg

peace

Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Welcome to Expo John! Your gonna love this site. I built up my 4Runner through all the help of the toyota120.com guys too. Another great family over there.

Nice pics. Keep 'em coming.:jumping:

JohnD

mountainpete said:
Welcome to ExPo :)

Those Shrockworks bumpers sure are a work of art. What's your impression of them?

Pete

Thank you Sir! Im glad to be here.. They are definetly well made and well thought out and of course they look cool..but it being a somewhat new design there were a few areas that could have been improved. I guess my biggest gripe would be securing them properly..Mine has pivoted on the axis when winching which resulted in my bumper shifting way to close to the headlight surrounds:oops: but after a hardware upgrade to grade 8 9/16 bolts that problems has yet to show its ugly head again... Wheww!!!! Overall worth every penny...

Peace

JohnD

Tucson T4R said:
Welcome to Expo John! Your gonna love this site. I built up my 4Runner through all the help of the toyota120.com guys too. Another great family over there.

Nice pics. Keep 'em coming.:jumping:

Hey Brad i thought i recognized that 4runner!! Cool dude and yes it is a great Site very glad to be here.. Hope to get out and hook up sometime...:)

JohnD

Willman said:
Welcome to the ExPo!

Great looking 4Runner!

Let us know.....Utah is the place!

:)

Thanks definetly wanna get out and see UTAH.....:wings:

couple more pics: Mojave....
2436125190101614389jhvpvw2.jpg

2440009950086613829uakvzw1.jpg

2442563590086613829ptflxi8.jpg

mojave0907113za7.jpg

Wish i found this place earlier, becuase i would definelty be going on that Moab meet in NOv.. just to short notice maybe next year....:jumping:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Great shots of those built up 4th Gens in action. Mojave is on my to-do list.

Welcome to ExPo - :beer:

JohnD

teotwaki said:
Definitely got to get you over to Arizona and Utah for some incredible 4wheeling!
lp20073rd169ud1.jpg

Thanks Jim! Definetly! I forgot to add Arizona and Nevada as well to the places id like to visit! :)

Peace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother