New here, my 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Safari truck

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Do you have your interior waterproofed somehow? After watching the river crossing minus the bridge I'd hope so. :Wow1:
Really digging the intergrated bullbar, fender protectors, sliders.
Love the saying too; "Live your dreams...Quit your job"

Booosted Supra

Observer
The truck actually stays pretty dry inside, I have carpet still and everything, water proofing measures have been taken as far as the drive trains etc and the interior is as water proof as i can make it but believe it or not even though that water was on my rear glass at one point, not a drop. The "Live your dreams... Quit your job" we stumbled upon that while we were visiting a local spot know as Apple Pie Hill, tallest point in South Jersey, its a fire watch tower for Wharton State Forest but due to vandals throwing TV's and partying you can only drive so close to the tower anymore and have to walk the rest of the way

coryc85

We're all bombarded with so many internet opinions, right and wrong, good to see somebody who says IFS and 3.0 work for me and you're out there on the trails proving it. Your truck is awesome, looks like it could go absolutely anywhere, I love your friends in the video asking what the heck is he doing when you went into that water.

Are you locked at either end?

Keep posting the pics!

Booosted Supra

Observer
We're all bombarded with so many internet opinions, right and wrong, good to see somebody who says IFS and 3.0 work for me and you're out there on the trails proving it. Your truck is awesome, looks like it could go absolutely anywhere, I love your friends in the video asking what the heck is he doing when you went into that water.

Are you locked at either end?

Keep posting the pics!

Thank you, it really isnt a bad combo, I DO have a straight axle waiting for the truck, matching 5.71 Detroit set up like my rear. After 7 years I think this winter it might be due for change, who knows though I have been saying that for atleast the last 4 years. Yes it is locked front and rear with Detroits.

Booosted Supra

Observer
Love it. Especially the picture of you leaning against the tree. :Wow1:

Yeah that was a really bad line but what the picture doesnt show is the huge crater underneath my passenger front wheel so I had to do what I had to do. It will actually be under the knife after my trip next weekend for some rear tube work and armor and new ladder set up since it has been smashed since that picture.

Wildcat

Adventurer
Love ur 2nd gen. I have a 95 T4R. Glad to see ur not afraid to use it. That video is pretty wild. You were so close to getting across

Booosted Supra

Observer
Love ur 2nd gen. I have a 95 T4R. Glad to see ur not afraid to use it. That video is pretty wild. You were so close to getting across

haha thanks, yeah the incline was kinda harsh, it was sand and its actually down pouring in the video, just kinda hard to see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach