New Jeep Concept Vehicles at Easter Jeep Safari

Mako1114

Adventurer
That's a good plug for Hanson using their bumpers on the FC, although I think a tire carrier rear bumper would've looked better.

Cheers

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Bumps

That's a good plug for Hanson using their bumpers on the FC, although I think a tire carrier rear bumper would've looked better.

As much as I think Hanson does great work I honestly don't like the look on this application. I feel like with all the effort the designers and builders did to create this drool worthy truck they kinda slacked on the bumpers. I would have either liked to see stock-ish type simple ones or something that follows the unusual lines that are the FC.

Mako1114

Adventurer

As much as I think Hanson does great work I honestly don't like the look on this application. I feel like with all the effort the designers and builders did to create this drool worthy truck they kinda slacked on the bumpers. I would have either liked to see stock-ish type simple ones or something that follows the unusual lines that are the FC.

I guess that I am in the minority, however I think they compliment the lines of the FC just fine. I do agree that designing and fabricating some custom bumpers should have been on the shortlist, although it may have also been an excercise in commonality.

Cheers

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Look what we stumbled across while walking in Moab today:
i-Bk58T7V-L.jpg

The FC was even more impressive in person than in the promo pics.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
HMR

Where did you see them? I was there until Saturday morning and did not see them.
They're pretty well hidden behind a hotel off of Main St. We were walking along the creek near the center of town. Zach from Overland Gourmet just happened to catch a glimpse of the FC through some trees. Had he not looked right at that moment we probably would never have seen it. I REALLY wanted to see the FC but won't be in town for the "official" display. Pretty happy we found it today.

Clutch

<---Pass
An open letter to Jeep. I would buy that FC today. thank you.

Yes, if it was a crew cab...for sha'

2012FCCCab.jpg

I would definitely leave my loyalty to Toyota if they built the J12

Jeep-J12.jpg

Just loving that plaid interior.

2012-Mopar-Jeep-JC-12-Concept-Photo-Gallery-Interior-MotorCity.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues