New Landcruiser NW Front FJ Cruiser Bumper

LCNW

Looking for feedback and general interest
We are located in Portland, OR. 503 224 5115.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Moab Tested

NewFJBump.jpg
front2.jpg
front1.jpg
DSC00309.jpg

Last edited:

Clutch

<---Pass
First thing I thought of when I saw it. With surprised eyebrows on either side...

..or a wide mouth Bass.

Largemouth_bass-600.jpg

Might loose that effect if you turn that bottom "lip" up so it is level, and take some arch out of the eyebrows.

Ricks bronco 8.jpg

Last edited:

deadbeat son

Explorer
Well I guess you have a point. Never saw that coming. :coffee:

You're probably on the wrong forum to get feedback on tube bumper designs and exocages. For the most part, this crowd seems to prefer well-executed plate bumpers. (Not insinuating your bumpers aren't well-executed).

Clutch

<---Pass
You're probably on the wrong forum to get feedback on tube bumper designs and exocages. For the most part, this crowd seems to prefer well-executed plate bumpers. (Not insinuating your bumpers aren't well-executed).

Right about the exo-cages, I dunno, they really won't protect the vehicle in a roll over,
body panels are still gonna get crushed, most likely the cage will fail in a crash....roll cages belong on the inside. They loose a heck of a lot strength
on the outside...no cross braces with most exo-cages...more for looks than anything.

If you're gonna cage a vehicle, at least do it right...it might save a life.

070801cage3.jpg

Actually I prefer Prerunner style myself....plate is too damn heavy.

1109or-01+chevy-silverado-1500-plan-b+front-left-angle-splash.jpg

86002_df12.jpg

f0ac_3.jpg

86000_sdhq01.jpg

I don't really care for the FJ though (Toyota really missed the boat on that fugly thing)...but here is long travel one.

good_4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC