New to Overland/Expedition world, need help with buildout companies

xdeerizx

Hey Forum!

I am a landscape and nature photographer looking for the freedom and efficiency that these overland vehicles offer. I've read some and gotten somewhat familar with what goes into these vehicles Honestly, I don't want to piece it together because I know it will be inadequate compared to what some of these companies could do. I am looking for well established and vetted companies to build from start to finish everything I would need to tackle much of the terrain I will be going over. The full 9 yards. I want to go with a new to a few years old 4runner so I figured this would be a good place to get some ideas!

phsycle

Adventurer
Hey Forum!

I am a landscape and nature photographer looking for the freedom and efficiency that these overland vehicles offer. I've read some and gotten somewhat familar with what goes into these vehicles Honestly, I don't want to piece it together because I know it will be inadequate compared to what some of these companies could do. I am looking for well established and vetted companies to build from start to finish everything I would need to tackle much of the terrain I will be going over. The full 9 yards. I want to go with a new to a few years old 4runner so I figured this would be a good place to get some ideas!

You do realize how much those companies charge for builds? On top of the $30K+ you'll spend on the 4Runner, going "full 9 yards", you're looking at another $30k+.

You will be better served looking at built rigs for sale here.

OR!!

Just going out there as-is. Stock vehicles are pretty capable.

xdeerizx

You do realize how much those companies charge for builds? On top of the $30K+ you'll spend on the 4Runner, going "full 9 yards", you're looking at another $30k+.

You will be better served looking at built rigs for sale here.

OR!!

Just going out there as-is. Stock vehicles are pretty capable.

I am fully aware that it can be expensive but considering I am not worried about the budget, I'd like a NEW build. Appreciate your advice though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater