Nissan Photos - post your's

LINE-OF-FIRE

I have some of Kevin also. Another great rig, besides the fact it makes mine look so small. :Wow1: :drool:

KEVIN2.jpg

KEVIN3.jpg

KEVIN4.jpg

KEVIN5.jpg

KEVIN6.jpg

KEVIN7.jpg

KEVIN8.jpg

kevin1.jpg

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
at Table Mesa, AZ with my dog Zeke on what would be his last trip there.
dscf28791.jpg

RIP ZEKE (1999-2010)

Last edited:

RonapRhys

Adventurer
AZ Ted - my sympathies. I know what that's like. In my opinion, he'll always be with you - just like Pongo's always still with me.

Alpine Spirit

Observer
I have some of Kevin also. Another great rig, besides the fact it makes mine look so small. :Wow1: :drool:

KEVIN2.jpg

KEVIN3.jpg

KEVIN4.jpg

KEVIN5.jpg

KEVIN6.jpg

KEVIN7.jpg

KEVIN8.jpg

kevin1.jpg

WOW dude those are some great pics!!!!

LOL I had forgotten about the Princess balloon, the people in the Jeep behind me kept asking why it was there.... I was like It was there when I woke up, so it stayed!!

sandor

At first I thought that the photo's were stretched, but then I realized it was just his wide-track titan front suspension...makes it look lower than it is because the wheels are pushed out so much further than stock.

Who cares about the lift! I just love seeing 2nd Gens being tested on the rocks. It's nice to see sliders and skids being used and not on for decor.

Great job IZVERG, your truck looks good man!

IZVERG

Adventurer
Oh yeah, durr - center of gravity! And yes, I am 2" wider due to the Titan swap and 16x8 ProComp wheels.

sandor

Only 2" eh? Wow, looks wider than that. Do you have problems with stuffing your front tires into the fender? Looks pretty close in the first photo.
DSCN2185.jpg

IZVERG

Adventurer
Yeah, it was pretty bad! I am in between projects and actually had to run that event without any front bump stops, that's why I was stuffing the front fenders so much. I am welding on some Radflo hydraulic bump stops this weekend to fix that:)

And actually it's 3" wider, my bad. 2" from the Titan axles and 1" from the wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk