Nissan Photos - post your's

unURBAN

Adventurer
Petersville Road, Alaska.

Drove the road all the way to the end, several kilometers past Petersville. Crossed the river 5 times before we decided to turn back. Are considering to go back and try the other road from the Peter's Creek Road House. Anyone know if it it possible to drive this as a "loop"?

IMG_7164.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

GT

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Petersville Road, Alaska.

Drove the road all the way to the end, several kilometers past Petersville. Crossed the river 5 times before we decided to turn back. Are considering to go back and try the other road from the Peter's Creek Road House. Anyone know if it it possible to drive this as a "loop"?

View attachment 42398

View attachment 42399

GT

GT~
I'm glad that you found Petersville Rd. Not many travelers make it back that way. As for the spur road forming a loop, I know it is a loop in the winter time with skidoos. They may turn into a swampy mess in the summer. Some folks at Arctic Offroad dot com may have more summer insight on what to expect. Make sure you get on Stampede Rd in Healy.

Maclaren River Road last weekend.
P5290058.jpg

Last edited:

BADGERDOG

Not many Yuppie Armada's on here. Stock 4x4 except T/A 285 16 R18's. Planning a 8-10" lift on the pop-up.

Nissanmud.jpg

truck3.jpg

Last edited:

Frankspinz

Adventurer
I have to show off my latest addition: a Warn M8000 !

IMG_2158.jpg

as the summer solstice is about to hit, how about a cool winter pic ?!

HPIM0391a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater