Nissan Photos - post your's

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
My 1977 Nissan Patrol Ute....I imported it from New Zealand in 2003. I paid $350 for the Ute plus import expenses. It is a factory cab & chassis so it never had a factory bed on it.

main.php

main.php

factory H260 1ton rear diff

main.php

Project has not started but, my plan is;

Convert to LHD using USA Patrol parts
stretch cab and make it a king cab
fit SD33T diesel engine
fit C200 front and H233 rear diff
fit 160 series Patrol 5spd and t-case
suspension will be linked on coils
custom made bed
front & rear PTO winches
35" tires

I have some body parts to fix rust/rot and convert to LHD. I have the engine but it and the turbo will need a rebuild. I have the 5spd and t-case with a fresh rebuild on them. I have the diffs, fully rebuilt, regeared to 4.6s and fitted with ARBs. Front diff also has H233 buffed up CVs and is set up for high steer. Rear diff is converted to disc brakes. I have the PTO winches (factory) and also both front & rear PTO boxes. I also have all the 160 series power steering stuff in LHD but it needs to be rebuilt. I have the tires as seen in the pictures. I have all links for doing the suspension set up with Johnny Joints.

The truck will be built for expedition use. A small flat bed is planned that will hold expedition gear like fridge and storage. Above that will be an RTT mounted on a custom Baja rack.

As mentioned project has not started but as you can see lot's of gear has been rounded up for the build.

More pictures here.... http://www.rmp-o.com/phpBB3/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=821

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
DavidShourd: hat looks like one of my favorie spots down on the Tillimook Hwy... Looks like you had fun eh.

Cheers

Dave

meaks

hey guys, i just found this site and this is my very first post!
I'm from British Columbia, Canada, and here's a pic of my 2000 xterra

2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, 33" ******** cepek mud country's, rear air locker & air compressor, front manual hubs, custom intake & exhaust, bumper, winch, full skids & sliders, cb & vhf radios...

Looking to make it more overland-friendly with new roof top tent/rack and better interior organization.

Attachments

• xterra.jpg
    xterra.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 131

Slicky72

Adventurer
hey guys, i just found this site and this is my very first post!
I'm from British Columbia, Canada, and here's a pic of my 2000 xterra

2" body lift, 3" suspension lift, 33" ******** cepek mud country's, rear air locker & air compressor, front manual hubs, custom intake & exhaust, bumper, winch, full skids & sliders, cb & vhf radios...

Looking to make it more overland-friendly with new roof top tent/rack and better interior organization.

Where abouts in BC are you located? I haven't seen that rig around and I would definitely remember seeing that truck.

meaks

Where abouts in BC are you located? I haven't seen that rig around and I would definitely remember seeing that truck.

Hey Slicky,
I'm currently in north vancouver.. hoping to explore northern BC this summer!

Here's a couple shots from this past weekend up phyllis creek

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Mr.510

This is my '88 Pathy on 33s.

Elbe Hills:

Elbe111810Mudhole.png

Evans Creek:

DSCN9272.jpg

FlexedOutatEvans.jpg

DSCN6501.jpg

Mount Rainier from Evans Creek:

RainierfromEvansCreek.jpg

I do a lot of wheeling but don't have many good pics as we mostly shoot video.

jpvm

Explorer
This is northern Chile (aprox. 750 miles north of Santiago) on the road to the high desert of Atacama (where the Paris Dakar rallye drove by), this is shot at approx. 10.500 ft. as.l . This is a pretty strange geological flaw and quite extensive, in a part where millions of years ago was the bottom of the sea.

KOOS BEST

JP, once again you post fantastic pics of your Trol in Chili.
Why you so quiet on the South African site?
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater