Nissan Photos - post your's

richard310

pew pew
With the factory rims, not really. All I had to do was remove the mud flaps and do the quick melt mod trick (no trimming required) once I bought the black rims YES big time, I couldn't even turn my wheels once I got it back on the ground. I had to do a bit of cutting both the plastic and metal of the fender. Obviously this is all in the front, backs have had no issues at all. I ordered these rims through discount tire direct and they said it would fit my truck with out any problems....they were mistaken...and they know about the issue now (they credited me back quite a bit of money as I had already cut my fenders to make them fit)...Also when I got them they didn't make hub rings that went from the size of the rim's center bore to the size of the hub, they said I didn't need them but in reality they would be nice to have. It makes it a pain to line up the rims on the hub and torque the lugs down while keeping it centered. I have about 7,000 miles on them now and I have not had any issues, so over all I am happy with them, I just wish I didn't have to cut the fenders. I should check to see if those hub rings are on the market yet... The rims were and brand new design when I got them. Hope that helps

I'd definitely make sure to get hub centric rings for those new wheels. Just having them there gave me a better piece of mind and a better snugger fit on my previous vehicle. As long as the OE hub dia matches to the conversion hub inner diameter on the ring, you should be fine as most hubs only come in a handful of sizes and are pretty standard. Interesting to hear no one had a ring that size.

Snowman

Observer
I'd definitely make sure to get hub centric rings for those new wheels. Just having them there gave me a better piece of mind and a better snugger fit on my previous vehicle. As long as the OE hub dia matches to the conversion hub inner diameter on the ring, you should be fine as most hubs only come in a handful of sizes and are pretty standard. Interesting to hear no one had a ring that size.
Ya I went to 5 different local tire/wheel and auto parts stores and called a few places I found online. They all had ones to fit the truck hub but not the rims.

jonny.jpg

Adventurer
qynumuhy.jpg

-Jonny

richard310

pew pew
Ya I went to 5 different local tire/wheel and auto parts stores and called a few places I found online. They all had ones to fit the truck hub but not the rims.

Lame. even the manufacturer of the wheels doesnt have them? I guess you'll be playing the waiting game or have a shop mill you some rings. Shouldnt be pricey.

gorillamel

Dirty Blonde
Well, it's been a bit since I posted. Here are recent ones from exploring the Sawtooth/Challis area of Idaho:

511bc830-96a3-41bf-9d50-3d6f9945d4ec_zpse986ba75.jpg

Near Stanley, ID (Sawtooth Mtns in background)

4dda95e3-13dc-4d0d-919f-ea77e294d303_zps5804f910.jpg

At Grand Jean scenic overlook. (No place to wheel- the snow was too deep and all trails inaccessible).

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
Pics from our short documentary in Nahiz, Salalah, Dhofar, Oman in 3-Sep-2013:

xg4pu.jpg

xL3xu.jpg

Wild balsams, Impatiens balsamina, everywhere!

BLItA.jpg

GM07w.jpg

ba0YN.jpg

You can see the pinky landscape because of balsams

X3Q9u.jpg

LQdn0.jpg

In the valley

G16mf.jpg

The climbers here are mostly wild cucumbers, angled luffas, morning glories.

6tprw.jpg

T3SNR.jpg

Continue...

Allof75

Pathfinder
Lots of mods since my last post in here. My thread has details (including my OME lift install). Going out to Joshua Tree NP this weekend to enjoy this gorgeous weather, will post more pictures when home. :sombrero:

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333